What Is Coinpayments?
Coinpayments is a Canadian cryptocurrency payment platform which allows you to pay for goods and services without having to use your account or credit card. This platform has been online since 2015 and accepts over 75 altcoins for a very low transaction fee of 0.50%.
Creating an account is free, you can create one and have a look around. As Coinpayments accept more than 75 currencies, you can create cryptocurrency wallets as much as you like.
Coinpayment is first of all, The First And Largest Payment Processor of over 75 cryptocurrencies. It has over 407 500 vendors including The Bitcoin Store, across 182 different countries.
The company offers plugins for all the popular webcarts used today. Register and install a plugin to setup coinpayments with your checkout!
This integrated payment gateway for cryptocurrency comes with all these following features:
- Bitgo: Bitcoin payments are faster and the hot wallet is protected by multisig technology.
- Vault: You can vault your coins and lock them securely. Due to the recent Ripple hack because of a bug in June 2017, it’s advised to always vault any coin stored for extended period. It means that you can set a required amount of time before being able to spend them.
- Mobile Apps: You can access your account, accept payments in person and convert coins anywhere with their mobile apps.
- Fiat Settlements: United States and Euro merchants now have fiat settlements directly to their bank accounts.
- Auto Coin Conversion: Some coins are available for auto conversion saving you the trouble of moving funds, wasting time and fees.
- Pont of sale( POS): You are presented a simple interface for in person transactions.
- Multi-coin wallet: You can store your coins in Coinpayments secure wallet!
Create an account here and have a look around. It’s free and you can start making some money with their referral program! Do not hesitate to leave a comment below. If you have any questions, comments or in need of assistance, Iwill be more than happy to connect.